“The best revenue cycle management consulting firm you’ve never heard of.”
HSMN has successfully worked with academic medical centers, faculty and group practices and community hospitals in helping them successfully transition to every iteration of reimbursement, coding and claims management since 1987. During that period we have worked closely with the medical staffs of these organizations based upon a model that was developed with such clinicians as those at Partners, Johns Hopkins, The University of Michigan and others. The main objective has always been to improve clinical documentation in order to translate patient encounters to support accuracy for claim submissions that can pass through without rejection from any internal or external sources especially the “Enterprise Wide Systems” such as Epic. These same methodologies have also been used to support the clinical staff and their professional fee component by building “Clinical Documentation Bridges” between the clinical decision making and the coding realities.
Health Systems Management Network, Inc. doesn’t sell software or hardware but rather works at the ground level with every facet of the revenue cycle and directly with the medical staff. Our engagements also include working along the side of the House Officers who manage inpatients.
We do comprehensive checkups on all revenue cycle processes. HSMN tops the list of consultants in Modern Health Care’s recent survey of management consultants because our work has been praised by clients from Stanford Hospital to Johns Hopkins and many in between.
Many hospitals, clinical practices and health care organizations are turning to automation to help them with the transition to ICD-10-CM/PCS, in addition to assuring that their coders are trained and certified. Our approach adds a dimension that focuses on the people, skill levels, organization structure, the processes, the workflow and the use of Critical Thinking to identify problems and to interpret documentation of procedures into an acceptable procedure code in the ICD-10-world. This is a new era and we need new thinking. HSMN works with the medical and administrative staff to foster new thinking and to be critical of work flows and processes that can be improved.
Below are links to recent articles and press releases about our work and methodology for revenue cycle, clinical documentation improvement, all related workflows and transitioning medical staff to ICD-10-CM and PCS. We don’t sell software, hardware or products. We have been referred to as the best “Revenue Cycle Management Company” you have never heard of by one of our academic medical center clients.
Call us 866-908-4226, or contact us through our web site http://www.hsmn.com/contact-us so that we can chat about how to move your organization/clinical practice into the new era.
ICD-10-CM Links: (Ctrl + Click to follow link)
- HSMN Announces the Start 10 Program to Assess the Readiness for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-Procedure Coding in the Revenue Cycle Management Process.
1.1 HSMN Announces Comprehensive Analytic Reviews of Hospitals Systems for ICD-10-CM Transition
1.2 HSMN Announces the Implementation of Web Based Training in Its ICD-10-CM Transition Programs
1.3 Health Systems Management Network, Inc Now Assists Hospitals with ICD 10-CM Training Through Online Training Programs
- Health Systems Management Network, Inc. Provides Hospital Administrators a Pathway for Revenue Cycle Management Under the ICD-10-CM Scenario
- Health Systems Management Network, Inc Announces ‘Start Ten’ Program to Assist Revenue Cycle Teams Transition to ICD-10-CM Coding
- Introducing the Start Ten Program for the Transition of Medical Staff to ICD-10-CM/PCS
- An Audit of Clinical Documentation Practices and Coding is the first step in a successful or transition to the world of ICD-10-CM for the Medical Staff
- HSMN Announces a Program to Transition the Medical Staff from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM Coding
- ICD-10-CM Preparation and Data Analytics Consulting Now Offered by Health Systems Management Network, Inc.
- Health Systems Management Network, Inc. Creates a Program for Resolving the Conflict between Integrated Care and Clinical Documentation in the ICD-10-CM Transition
Revenue Cycle Management Links: (Ctrl + Click to follow link)
- Structuring Your Revenue Cycle Organization for Successful Outcomes
- Health Systems Management Network, Inc Has Improved Hospitals Net Revenue on Ambulatory Care Billing Through Their Revenue Cycle Management Engagements
- Health Systems Management Network, Inc. Announces Formation of Financial Structural Assessment Team for Revenue Cycle Management Teams
- HSMN Now Provides Revenue Cycle Management Assessments for Hospitals and Physician Practices
- HSMN Releases Their Tried & True Revenue Cycle Management Success Formula
- HSMN Creates ReMap – A Program to Assist in Structuring Revenue Cycle Management Organization for Successful Outcomes
- 7. HSMN Announces Its Revenue Cycle Management Reorganization Plan
- HSMN Announces Its Revenue Cycle Management Reorganization Plan: RCM²